The Bayview Village Tennis Camp will be conducting eleven one-week tennis sessions throughout the 2017 tennis season at the Bayview Village Tennis Club. Beginner and Intermediate students will participate at a six to one student to instructor ratio while advanced and tournament level players will practice at a four to one student to instructor ratio. All program content is implemented by Tennis Canada certified tennis professionals.
Players may choose one of two programs offered.
- Runs 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Four hours of on-court instruction
- Two hours of off court sports
- Two Lunch Options
- Bring own lunch
- Supervised lunch at Bayview Village shopping centre
- Breaks scheduled throughout the day
- Extended hours are available on an as required basis. These hours are charged at $5.00/hour per child. Available between 8:00 am to 9:00 am and 4:00pm to 6:00 pm.
- Runs 1:00pm to 4:00pm
- Three hours of on-court instruction
- Two scheduled 15 minute breaks
Rain Policy: In the event of rain, a make-up date will be rescheduled at a later date.
All Players Will Receive
- Video Analysis
- Testing for Tennis Canada Playing Certificates
- The benefits of a proven system endorsed by Tennis Canada